How to change yahoo account recovery email
Here are the well-ordered procedures that you need to follow to change the recovery email in yahoo account. If you have just one alternate email address, you will initially need to include a new recovery option before you evacuate the old alternate email. All the Yahoo accounts are required to list at least one alternate email address or portable number in the account information.
NOW LET US DISCUSS THE STEPS TO REMOVE AN ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS
- · Sign in to your account info page
- · Under ‘account security’, click on your email address
- · In order to delete your primary email address, for that you will need to set a new primary email address
- · Click on the delete symbol alongside to the email address that you will prefer to remove
HERE ARE THE STEPS THAT THE YAHOO CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL HELP YOU TO DIAGNOSE WHEN YOU WANT TO ADD AN ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS
- · Sign in to the account info page
- · Click on the complete name – it will open "Your Contact Information"
- · Click on the change next to the present primary email address
- · When you come under the 'Manage your email addresses', you have to choose the email address that you would like to set as the new primary email address
- · You can click Add Another, to another to carry forward a new email address that is different than the one you want to remove
- · Finally click on the Save to return to the "Your Contact Information" page
In order to help yourself come out of this situation, ask the Yahoo experts to guide you proactively and if you still fail to assess the right path to change your alternate email, ask the Yahoo Customer Service to take over your device remotely and help you to complete the function. To finish off with the task give a call the toll-free phone number, chat services or email, whichever suits you the best and aids you to recover from the bad state.
They are available 24/7 and 265 days in a year for complete Yahoo Mail support, so you need not worry. You can find them beside you even in the free hours.